Saturday, August 6, 2011

Time off

Well, here I am, back again. Some great things have happened!

1.) went to Florida, Universal Studios, and it was a blast!
2.) Became (start drum roll please!!!) AN APPRENTICE!

Well, after a year or so (or my whole life, really) of toying with the idea of doing hair, here I am, actually going for it!

After the gentle push of coworkers, and everyone who has seen my own hair, I am jumping into the game. License is on the way, and practice has begun. Shampooing, and blow drying, and mannequin (which interestingly are labeled, from the company mind you, mannikins) hair curling. I am well on my way!

So after a brief hiatus, I am returning to the wonderful world of blog posts, which will commence today!

I am hoping to use this as a learning tool of sorts, and a journal of my journey to hairstylist.

Happy Styling!!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment