Saturday, October 15, 2011

Where have I been???

Well here is a new post! Transitioning to apprenticing has left me with little time behind the computer, and little free time at home since we are in the midst of wedding season. But here I am today, bright and early getting on the ball for the fall!! (Did you like that??) Tomorrow I have claimed girl day, which entails hair and nails which are in desperate need of some TLC.

To tide over until tomorrow, here are some pictures of recent hair I have had. These first two are me modeling my new swimsuit I had gotten, which meant I of course had to do my hair before trying it on. :)






This last one shows off the amazing orange I put in my hair in August, and it is still going strong! I LOVE Elumen by Goldwell. The colors are so vibrant, and stay that way. There will be some pretty big changes to my hair next week that I am super excited about, and can't wait to share!

Happy styling and look for a great new post tomorrow! I am thinking of adding videos, as well. So possibly look for that tomorrow as well, if I can figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. I think this blog is my new hair styling mecca - I absolutely love it. You may be my new guru for all vintage styling queries - be prepared!

    ReplyDelete